Monday, 25 March 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #4

I have just put this card together for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge #4

"Layer it Up"


 I love the Top Note!!
Here I have used it to cut out the Lacy Sunshine image and a 'watermarked' background.
 (See how I did the 'watermark' here
I have used papers from my scrap bags to mat the pieces.
The butterflies are 'emboss resist'
 using a SU 'friendship' background stamp and Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade distress ink.
(See how I made these in my tutorial)
I used my Promarkers to colour the image...


Very happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Susan. Great layout and I just love the warm yet subtle colours. Watermarks are fab too.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!