Pages

Saturday, 13 April 2013

A different fold!


This particular fold makes use of  a scoring board and one piece of card for it's base.
 I have then matted the sentiment and images and added embellishments.
I love this sentiment!!
 The shoes were embossed with green embossing powder.


The folds are as follows:









I made the following card as a Valentine...


The next card featured a set of layered petals cut from a die using the Big Shot.



The next card features 'Sunny', a digi from from Lacy Sunshine.
 I made this for the 
Lacy Sunshine Challenge #5 'Anything Goes'



My final card of this type was made using one of Kris B's digis for the




 To get back to a normal fold - this card uses a folded card blank with some beautiful stamps
 from Indigo Blu.
 I made is for the Mojo Monday Challenge  #288




The sketch was



Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Susan. Lovely fold and fab colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you've been a busy gal!! LOVE them all, what a neat card fold. I'll have to bookmark this to try sometime *Ü* And I love that you tried this with my Racecar digi - looks Fabulous!! Love how you put the sentiment in an arrow. Thanks so much for sharing your creative talent *Ü* Have a wonderful weekend Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cards!!! Thanks for participating in our LACY SUNSHINE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way u have done this..TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!