Sunday, 21 April 2013

April 21st - today's cards!


My friend Kathy sent me the card above for my Birthday at the beginning of this month
 - she also sent me some of the paper she used!
Lynn and I decided we had to have the honeycomb embossing folder from Stampin Up
 and today we came up with our take on the card:

The stamp we used is Hero Arts 'Newspaper Heart'.



I also made the following two cards today using Bugaboo digis and papers from my scrap bag...
This first one I am submitting to Kraftyhands April Challenge 'April Showers'.



This second one is for this week's challenge in our local card making group here in Abu Dhabi
 - the theme is 'Afternoon tea or garden party'



Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Susan .
    Well , all cards are fabulous .
    The first , I love the card design and papers used .The sweet little image is coloured perfectly .Thanks so much for sharing on The Kraftyhands Challenge Blog.
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!