Sunday, 28 April 2013

More cards...

Last night I decided to have a go at a lever card.
 I used 2 pieces of brown cardstock (5.5 x 8.5 inches) and some pretty paper from my scrap bags.
After much scoring and cutting with a craft knife, this is what I arrived at:-


The sentiment is stamped using a free stamp from 'Get Stamping' magazine.
 I used several colours of ink pad to get a variegated image, using colours to match the paper...


Still using my brown cardstock I cut, scored and folded a card base to use in the following


I decided to use the 'outer parts' of 4 flower die cuts - I love these shapes and have used the flowers lots -  like in this set of ATC's - but the outside bits are also pretty!


Here is my card - all the papers are from my scrap bag and a ribbon and embellishments from my stash.
The sentiment is embossed in silver.



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!