Pages

Saturday, 18 May 2013

'Blog of the Week'

Last week, I was very pleased to be picked 'Blog of the Week' by Emma Goddard in
the facebook group  'All things Crafty'  !!
Can you see my 'sparkly' at the side?


I have just made a card for  Emma's Crafty Challenge #16

The theme was PINK and BLUE

so...



I made an embossed background, and then die cut various shapes from it using
 Sizzix Framelits dies "Flower Layers and Leaf".
The shapes were then coloured using a variety of inks.
 The whole was matted together in various layers with additional ribbons and rose brad
 to complete the picture...

AND THIS CARD MADE TOP 3!!
Woohoo!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Susan and Congratulations on Blog of the weeks xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, love your detail & design, thank you for joining us over at Emmas Crafty Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love the lacy border x
    Thank you for joining in Emmas Crafty Challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!