Pages

Thursday, 16 May 2013

Tag you're it!

I came across Digi Darla's Challenge yesterday:


I have a friend who loves a tag - but I can't really say I have made very many...

Looking through my gallery for inspiration these popped up: -

These feature a lovely photo of my grandmother which I am very fond of using...


 One Christmas I used this tree image as a tag on many of my cards




Anyway this week I started making this one - it started with a gold embossed background image, topped with a stamped image - 'Unique', distressed round the edges, and an image cut from a paper stack. It was further embellished with gems, ribbon and a 'Tim Holtz' rosette with button...


Then this morning I put together this little tag...


It features the Digi Darla Birdhouse and flowerpot image with pretty papers and ribbon from my stash...and a few embellishments...I am submitting this to

And I was chosen  at random to win 3 Digidarla images!!

My tag was also chosen as 'Featured card of the week'!

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Oh soo soo pretty Susan! Absolutely love how you put this together. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week. :)
    Michele
    DDC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tag! I love the image and all of the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tag, love the way you colored your image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Love the image and coloring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!