Sunday, 19 May 2013

Tulips

I love tulips!
In particular, I liked the black ones
 that were growing in my garden in North Wales.
But whatever colour...they are the flowers that I regularly buy my Mum...

When I first came to Abu Dhabi about 7 years ago, I joined a card making group.
 One of the first stamps I saw there, was this 'Terrific Tulips' -
 a Two Step Stampin' Set from Stampin' Up (2001).
Of course it was discontinued - I had to get mine on ebay...


With it you can stamp in two steps to produce flowers like this...

 

And this is the simple card I made way back then...


Of course, since then  I have discovered triple step stamp sets like the ones from 'Kitchen Sink'.
 This is a slider card I made with 'black' tulips using their stamps.


Tulip ribbon - I found this in Lincraft in Australia some years ago - and I still have a little left...



 Which takes us to this sketch...



And my take on it...


What do you think?

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty tulips.... I love the two-step stamping too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!