Still working on 'white on white with a dash of black',
I made this card.
I started off with a card blank that I had edge embossed,
and decided to use it in 'landscape'.
I punched holes down the side to thread ribbon.
I added die cut shapes in layers.
The butterflies were tied together with twine and the rosette was topped with a button, also tied with twine.
Then a few rhinestones...
This card I am going to submit to the Catch the Bug Challenge
Moving on to colouring - this is 'Ladybug Friends' - an outline digi by Kris Beach at Imagine That!
I am submitting this card to the
I have used pretty papers from my stash to place
behind the image and inside the card.
I decided to use a circular die to cut the image and place it on a scalloped circle of the same cardstock as the card base.
I trimmed the card base front to continue the circular shape.
Inside I added another circle of card for a potential message.
The butterflies are from my recent
embellishment shopping trip to Dubai...
The flower spray on this next card is from the same trip,
as is the ribbon 'money bag'.
This card started as a tri-fold base with matting of papers from my stash. I used 'Fired Brick' Distress Ink around the 'orange' paper. I used an edge punch down the sides of the lilac paper. The sentiments were from Stampin Up 'Best wishes and more'.
Inside I added a trimmed 'topnote' die cut for a potential message.