Pages

Saturday, 22 June 2013

Two quick cards...

I just took a break from my sorting and packing and made these two quick cards...

The first features a Lacy Sunshine image -

 Eleanor & Pickles on a camping exhibition but they are awakened in the night by strange noises.  They peep out of their tent to find a naughty baby bear cooking smores on their campfire!!! 

I made another side easel card...
Matting of pretty papers from my scraps and flower and butterfly embellishments.

I am submitting this to the special Lacy Sunshine Challenge #10


My second card features a Bugaboo image - flowers in a teacup.
Various layers of pretty papers and a ribbon...

Both my cards were coloured using Promarkers.

I am submitting this to Catch the Bug Bingo Challenge -
Bugaboo Image, something with f, ribbon


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely easel, Susan. Fab colours and embellies.

    Thank you for joining in the fun over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous easel card Susan, I love the colour. Thanks for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!
    We are so happy you joined us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for a new challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!