Pages

Monday, 18 November 2013

Today's makes!

I recently came across
Stamping Mathilda and her Sunday scraps.

Today her idea was Sunday Scraps 243

It certainly inspired me to have a go!!
This is my version - the paper tape is from Paperchase.



I then used the punched snowflakes to make these quick cards.
The stamp is a Papermania one coloured in with Promarkers.


 
But what I wanted to do today was make some ATCs,
The theme is 'triptych'.

Well, this to me suggested three panels on each ATC...



My first  was just a Stampin Up flower stamp stamped three times, coloured and layered up.



My  second - a stamp, coloured in, sliced into 3 and again layered up,
 plus a few embellishments



My third - this time I added embossed hearts in gold to a stamped image,
 again with a few embellishments.

I then started looking online at Triptych ATCs and found all manner of tri-folds and such!
So my next one opens up to see a second image inside.
This is a Lavinia Stamps digi - Zen tree, coloured with Promarkers.
I used washi tape to stick the pieces together and decorate the inside.

 

For my 5th  I used a window die-cut which I have been waiting to use!
I hope this stays together as it only has small 'hinges'!
I may yet colour in the puppy and the bird...


I sent these off to ATC SWAP UK on facebook - and India Post did me proud as they arrived!!



Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!