Pages

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Hap-bee New Year 2014!


A New Year and a new DT - how exciting is that?

This is my first inspirational make for Get Inky Challenge!
And you still have time to enter if you get a move on!
All you need to make is a New Year card with 14 embellishments!

I have used the super Get Inky digi from Blue Moon Creation.
I printed it three times on yellow card, and cut the bees out as shown.
 I coloured the bees with my favourite Promarker - 'tequila sunrise' and added fine glitter.

To make the base I scored and folded some brown cardstock, matted it with yellow card and then added another layer of a different brown - all from my stash.
 This had been embossed in my Big Shot with the 'Stampin Up' Honeycomb folder.
My next layer was made using a very thin die - one that I think looks like fireworks!
Finally the bees, on foam pads!

I have described how I counted my embellishments on the Get Inky Stamps blog...where you will find more inspiration...
I do hope you will join the Challenge!!

Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Love the bees such a happy card it made me smile anyway :D

    Popping in from the Stamping Dragon Blog Ladder

    Hugs J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hap-bee New Year to you as well. Your card is fab and fun. I love it.
    Gwyneth
    Popping in from the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo love these bee's I need them!! Love from Jacqui at sdd blog ladder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab , popping in from the Stamping Dragons Group FB Blog ladder xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!