Pages

Saturday, 15 February 2014

Red, red and more red...

So...as I had all these red inks out...I carried on...


 On glossy paper I stamped red roses with StazOn.
I then added Distress inks in a variety of 'reds'.
I then trimmed the pieces and used 'fired brick' around the edges
 and attached them to red cardstock.


This is my first tag -
 I added another rose stamped with Versafine, a ribbon rose and red ribbon.


My second tag - I am linking this to Tag Along Challenges - roses are red



This is my first 'red' ATC (of 6) for the UK ATC SWAP on Facebook.

My others are:


Stamped in red on pink with liquid pearls, felt flowers and gems.



This is an Elisabeth Bell image that I originally used in a similar way on a card to enter the current challenge - I will also link this ATC - White on White with a touch of red



Thumb and fingerprint 'robin' with rose.

    
Originally I stamped around a heart shaped mask with one of the stamps from SU's Valentine Defined.
I then added extra hearts in the middle. This is definitely a Valentine ATC so I am linking it to
Filipino Scrapbookers ATC Challenge


This image is Bugaboo's Friday Freebie from yesterday.

...And they arrived at the swap in the UK...


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely makes Susan. I am glad that you entered one of them into our mad crafters giggles challenge. My favorite one is the bugaboo stamp make...that little creature is sooo cute.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly these are awesome!! Absolutely love the EB tag and the way you matched with card you previously did:) Thanks again for sharing at EBWorld!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!