Friday, 14 March 2014

A couple of green ATCs

I made a couple of ATC's this morning.
They both started with a 2.5 by 3.5 inches piece of dark blue card.
I matted each of them with a contrasting 'green' paper from my scraps,
 2.25 by 3.25 inches in dimension, after first adding some ribbon.

 I then added my motifs - the first was a leprechaun and a pot of gold.
 I think this was a Crafts-U-Print image and is cut and layered shown:





I am linking this to

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 127

The second image is  from Dragonslair Designs  St Paddy's Rupert, coloured with Promarkers.


I am linking this to 

Stampin with the Dragon - go green

Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Oh that is too cool, I love the effect!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very cool cards! I really like the layering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!