Pages

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Crazy About Coffee ATC revisited

ATCs are one of my favourite crafty makes!
Wicked Wednesday suggested 'Crazy for Coffee' for this week's title.
I had half an hour to spare so...

  
I printed an image of some coffee beans and used the Tim Holtz ATC die to cut my ATC shape
 and corners out of brown cardstock.

I love the 'Hallo Kitty' from Smeared Ink - definitely looks like too much caffeine!!
I printed this digi on white card, fussy cut it, and then used caramel and gold Promarkers
 to add a bit of colour.

I used the computer to type out my sentiment and a tag punch to cut a brown base on which to layer it.
I attached this with a bronze brad.

This is my second entry for Wicked Wednesday's ATC Challenge #126

Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!