Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 17 April 2014

Just For Fun Midway Post



Here is my Midway DT inspiration for the Just For Fun challenge (Easter)


 I used the Bugaboo image (PolkaBunny), coloured with Promarkers and with extra fine glitter.

All the various matting and layering papers came from my scraps - I particularly like the spring-like sparkly one that was matted onto the square card base.

My starting point was this sketch and I will link the card to



I will also link it to CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge

Happy Crafting!



10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Susan, a really cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card Susan. The paper is very pretty as is your cute rabbit. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely Easter card. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Easter card Susan!! I love your colour/paper choice! Thank you for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our April Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card! love the papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CTB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous image and a delightful card. Thanks for playing at CTB. Happy Easter, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Catch The Bug. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck. Erin, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.