Pages

Thursday, 1 May 2014

New Challenge at Just for Fun

The new challenge starts at Just For Fun today -

and it is to use lace or ribbon - I actually used both...

I am sure you will join us with a creation using these!

My first thought was to use the Penny Black stamp 'cat in a bra' - very lacy!
This was coloured and distressed around the edges.


I started with a mustard card blank,
 matted with a strip of pink that had been 'lace edged' using a punch.
I then added some real lace to the top of this.
I added the image using dimensionals.

Finally I added the ribbon - I recently saw a way to tie a bow using a fork


on Facebook's Lovely Crochet so I decided to have a go:


When I started this card I had been looking at this sketch:

I made my card landscape rather than portrait as that fitted the image better - but otherwise it fits!
I am going to link my card to Seize the Sketch #19

and also



Happy Crafting!






8 comments:

  1. Super cute Susan! What a sweet image! Love the fancy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the pretty bow--it's perfect with the image. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! love the image and beautiful bow :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! ♥ the bow and the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute card Susan, I do love that cute image, your colouring and detail, thank you for sharing with us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image. And you did a great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is just adorable! lovely card too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!