Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Pearls and Roses

This month's ATC theme at the UK ATC Facebook swap group
is Pearls and Roses.
This would be my 36th swap with this group, without a miss - so despite being on my travels and away from my craft room, I really did want to send in a set...

For the last three weeks I have been in Australia enjoying time with my grandchildren - so these ATC's have been made while crafting with 7 year old Montana.
 I am surprised I was left with any embellishments!!

I also noticed this inspirational photo over at The Shabby Tea Room relating to their



And so these are my 'makes' - hopefully they will be in the post today!
All the ingredients I picked up on a shopping trip to 'Spotlight' in Melbourne...


I will link this first one to the Shabby Tea Room  Challenge

  
I am not sure if you can see this on the photo - but the roses have been decoupaged by cutting out of a second piece of paper and attached with dimensionals.
 This DP is from Kaisercraft's 6 1/2" Pad 'Key to My Heart'.


In this one I have used the sort of 'triple stamping' technique I have used in the past -
 layering rectangles of plain cardstock with ones of DP -
 in this case Kaisercraft  P751 Knickers from the Madame Boutique collection.




I bought several packets of embellishments from Spotlight
 but anything else was from a little card-making kit I had bought for Montana to use!

And here they are a displayed om the UK ATC Swap page:-


I am always pleased when I see they have arrived!!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!