Pages

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Susan's Blogversary Candy Winner


Thanks to my Blogversary post my followers have now leapt to 72!!

I hope you are all enjoying my crafty makes!!

But now to choose the winner of my surprise parcel...


The 7th person to comment was Tarvina Jogani - so please PM me your address Tarvina so that I can send a surprise your way!!

I am very pleased to say that Tarvina recieved my parcel and posted the following photos on facebook:













So pleased it arrived!!



Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your lucky winner hugs Nikki and to all your new followers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tarvina :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much Susan! This means a lot to me. Its the first time i am winning something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Tarvina! Watch the post!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!