Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 24 March 2015

ATCs using Inchies #1

This is a post to be continued as I want to make 5 ATCs using Inchies for
this month's

This is my first -


I cut a 2.5 by 3.5 inch rectangle and three inch squares from dark green card and then a smaller rectangle from green web embossed paper.
Using Versafine I stamped two Eek's and two spiders - the eek is Stampin Up and my favourite spider is the Viva Las Vegas Spider
I used a black fineliner to add extra lines and added a cat embellishment...
I will link this to
Addicted to Stamps AG

This is my second one -


The colour has really washed out in this photo - the base card and the card on which the digi
(Bugaboo Silhouette butterfly flowers)
is printed are both pale turqoise.
I cut the image into 6 one inch squares and attched them on top of some webby ribbon.

I will link this to Wicked Wednesday Challenge #150 - Spring is in the air

Happy Crafting!


14 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the floral image and the webby ribbon. Very effective. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATCs. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab green embossing folder and glossy, sparkly cat. Fun card. Thanks for joining us at Atsm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour combo!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever and striking cards here Susan
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous - I LOVE Halloween - too bad its only one day! Thanks for playing with us at the ATSM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Halloween too...survived smeared and smudged 31 Days of halloween last year! It is also my sister's birthday so we often do parties!!

      Delete
    2. I love Halloween too...survived smeared and smudged 31 Days of halloween last year! It is also my sister's birthday so we often do parties!!

      Delete
  7. Very Cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fun! LOVE all the texture on your Halloween ATC--and the images are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love working with inchines and your ATCs look fab. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute cute card. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.