Pages

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Create and Inspire - a New Look...


A Step in the Darkness now has a new style...

you can enter with both dark and non-dark makes and the blog has changed its look!!

Today a new challenge starts sponsored by




I chose to use a chipboard that came to hand - first covering it with a DP from my stash and adding glitter glue.


I then added the image from Poppy seed coloured with Promarkers



and finally some embellishments:




On the other side....



This time the image is the dragon
 

I will link this make to


and



Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan thank you for a brilliant make. Love the colours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is gorgeous! stunning piece of art here. Love the softness. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card really love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous and I love the scalloped circle shapes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!