Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 19 March 2015

Little Claire Thursday Digi Project

Find the Smeared and Smudged Blog Hop here




This is my special Thursday Digi Project for Little Claire


I really like these pop-up sentiment cards!

 First I will give you a guick mini tutorial on how to make the fold...

Cut two pieces from a 12 x 12 sheet, 4.25 x 8.5 inches.
Cut one piece 1.5 in by 4.25 in
Score the two larger pieces at 1.5 inches and 3 inches.
Fold each with a valley and a mountain fold as shown.

With the small piece, mark 1.5 ins up from the bottom on the left hand side. Score from this point to the corner. Fold with a mountain fold.

Stick this with white glue as shown on the back of the front of the card.

Stick the back to the front.

This is now ready for embellishing!
Today I have used a lovely digi and paper from Little Claire to embellish my card
I started with a yellow sparkly card to make the base...



I then matted and layered with brown card then the Little Claire Brown Owl Paper.
I printed the Owl Tree Silhouette on a different brown card and cut it out. 
This is the front side as seen when it comes out of the envelope:


This is a view of the card with matting and layering:


Finally I added the sentiment -


Not Tu-Whit Tu-Whoo
but Tu-Whit Tu-YOU!


Happy Crafting!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, Love your wiper owl card, I have only just made one using one of the new club stamp sets !! How funny !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing! So cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.