Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 4 March 2015

March Inspiration post for SLSLines


Here's another inspiration piece for you...

I have used Book Lover digital Stamp coloured with Promarkers.
I used nesting ovals to cut an embossed frame to surround her:


I often make ATCs and then feature them on larger cards.
I made this Bookworm ATC recently with a view to teaming it up with this super SLS image.


As you can see I used the same DP on this ATC to mat the square white card blank:


The 3 dimensional book embellishment I picked up in Abu Dhabi
 and has been waiting a suitable occasion to be used!


It will not be long before you see the next 'New Releases'
 but just to remind you of the good things you can find at SLSLines
this image was released in February...


This is my make using her - coloured with Promarkers and many layers of a DP from 
Mr DIY Summer Bloom Paper Pack.


Don't forget the current Challenge at SLSLines - Anything Goes - here

Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.