Pages

Sunday, 22 March 2015

March New Release Day at SLS Lines


If you pop over to SLS Lines you will see some lovely new releases...

I chose to use the Cute Dragonfly Digi

and as there are 3 images I decided this immediately leant itself to a trio of ATCs.


I started with scraps in a variety of colours and patterns to make my bases and first matted layers.
On top of these I put a die cut layer - using A Tatered Lace die which was free on a recent magazine...


I then added my cut out dragonflies - coloured with Promarkers.




I just added a few gems to finish...


I will link these ATCs to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - Spring is in the Air

By the way with Easter in mind  I also coloured Grumpy Bunny



Watch this space to see how I use him later ...


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!