Pages

Friday, 17 April 2015

April Collection at Dragons Lair

On April 1st, a new collection was launched at
and it's absolutely gorgeous!

This is a sneaky peek...


I was lucky enough to have a mini kit to play with - so I have used it in a number of ways...



Here is my next make with this lovely collection!
I decided to make a little gift packet out of a sheet of the paper
 and then added one of the motifs to the front...




The net of the packet was basically a strip 3.25 inches wide scored to make a box, 6 inches long, with tabs to make half inch sides.


I added eyelets at the top of the sides to thread a ribbon handle through.
And inside - a packet of pansy seeds...a nice little gift for a gardener friend!!



I do hope you will have a look at all the lovely things Dragons Lair has to offer!!



Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!