Pages

Friday, 17 April 2015

New Challenge at Creative Fingers


A new Challenge starts today at Creative Fingers

Always Anything Goes!

Today we are sponsored by SLSLINES



Remember my ATCs using Cute Bird in a hat ?


I decided to use the same image for today's card...



This time I used paper-piecing, printing the image on this orange-y shiny card,
 and red and brown sparkly cards.
I then cut out various pieces to layer up as shown.
To complete the bird I added a small rose to his hat and googly eyes.

To complete my card I then uses matting pieces from The Rockstar Pad from DCWV and more orange card and some twine...


Do join the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!






2 comments:

  1. So nice and cool card :)

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for SLS Lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the bird image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!