Wednesday, 8 April 2015

New Challenge at little Claire


Today a new Digi Challenge starts at Little Claire



Challenge Number #4 has the theme "Flowers"

I used a lovely digi stamp called Floral Hedgehog

coloured with Promarkers, die cut into an oval and distressed around the edges with 'Scattered Straw'.



I then used this in a twisted easel card.

I started with a square white card blank with a diagonal scored across the front from top right to bottom left. This forms the easel to stick the upright section - a square of white card matted with yellow. I then just added the image and this lovely die-cut.



To form the stand I matted more yellow card on white in a triangular shape and attached it to the base with dimensionals. I added another of the dicuts upside down.

Finally I added another triangle of yellow and a die cut sentiment.


Do hope you will join us for this challenge!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!