Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 11 May 2015

Crafting From The Heart Challenge #59

A new challenge starts today at Crafting From the Heart

always Anything Goes!

This week our sponsor is



I used Zuri's cute image in an ATC - I coloured the image with Promarkers and distressed the edges with 'Worn Lipstick'.


My themes were 'black, white and one other colour' and 'polka dots'.


I used some black and white polka dots for the base edged with 'Worn Lipstick',
matted with some paper that I made. I smeared the Distress Ink onto an acrylic block and dripped blending solution onto it, then mopped up the result with some white card. The result was trimmed to size and distressed around the edges.


I added polka dot ribbon and buttons.


Finally the image was put in place with some gems.


I hope you will join the challenge!


I will link this to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great ATC and perfect Polka Dots
    Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday
    Hugs Tamesis (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this atc, the background and polka dots you used are great and like your tutorial :) What a brilliant Wednesday peg - I need one of those ! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.