Tuesday, 5 May 2015

May Collection at Dragons Lair

At the beginning of May a new collection was launched at
and it's lovely!!



I was very fortunate to have a mini kit to play with again...I love the designs and colours...

I just had the germ of an idea using two of the elements and I will share it with you...


I printed this thinking it might form a card base. I cut out the interior of the right hand side.


I then adhered some of this lovely paper behind...scoring and folding to make a card blank...



A perfect base for an image or to display a photo of my granddaughter Isabell...



Do have a look at Dragons Lair Shop to see this and many other beautiful Digital Collections!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!