Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 22 June 2015

Crafting From The Heart Blog Hop!!

Hi everyone!!


 We are having a blog hop over at Crafting from the Heart



You should have arrived here from...Fiona


Here are my DT makes:


Using our first sponsor, Delicious Doodles at ArtiDoodles:




So pleased that DD is back!!


Firstly an ATC using Delicious Doodles Woodland Friends

I printed the image 3 times and coloured each image with Promarkers.
I then used black card to mat sections of the image to form a sort of triple stamped ATC.



My second Delicious Doodles make is a trio of ATCs using Steampunk Fairy


Again I printed 3 images but this time coloured them with Promarkers in different colourways. I cut them out with a nesting die and distressed them with Antique Linen.



I then used snippets from my stash in the Tim Holtz ATC die to make the backings...




I will link these ATCs to the

Artistic Impressions
and
Dream in Darkness
Challenges.

 Using our second sponsor, Dr Digi:





This make uses Dr Digi's Deidre's Day Off

I coloured the image using Promarkers and used a nesting die to cut it out.



I used Worn Lipstick to distress the image (thought this colour was appropriate!)

and then a couple of Summery papers from my stash...plus some of my webby ribbon along the side.
I love this ribbon - I have it in various colours BUT I am beginning to run out of it!!

The sentiment is also from Dr Digi




I will link this to Crafting by Design Blog Hop 


Our third sponsor is Sassy Studios

For Sassy I am going to share my make for the June Progressive Challenge on the
 Sassy Facebook Group

This uses Birthday Cake Sassy



Just a little ATC...I printed the image three times again so I could decoupage it - Sassy's arm and cake are in the second layer, the bow in the third.
 I used Promarkers and the Tim Holtz ATC die again and added three buttons.


The next lady to visit is Sue

Here is the list of DT members that are taking part in case you get lost on the way!



Susan -YOU ARE HERE!!
Lisa 


Happy hopping x



18 comments:

  1. Mornin' Susan, these makes are gorgeous! Each so different from the other. I will probably bump into you at the hop. .. I hope you have a great Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards , love the colours,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow how amazing are these off to hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you created for the blog hop, especially the card with the Arti Doodles image, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ATC trio! Love the images and great colors! Thanks so much for playhing with us Susan at Dream in Darkness!~CT kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the different makes but especially the decoupaged ATC and the triple layers one
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was admiring the first ATC, which is very dynamic with the layered stamping. Then I realized there were more, lots more. You have done a marvelous job with all these ATCs and images. TFS in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Susan, you really went all out on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many wonderful makes here! Having my nice hopping!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous ATC's Susan! Thanks so much for your support and being our friend! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! ~Nan, CT~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so many amazing projects you have created. Love the trippel ATC card. I love that stamp! And your way to colour it looks so cool.

    Thanks for a great hop as well.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful set of projects. The tree ATC are looking absolutely perfect, love the pastel tones in such a gothic image. Thank you for playing Dream in Darkness second challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely projects. Thanks for sharing on your blog hop.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.