Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 23 June 2015

IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE #40


I am very happy to say that I recently joined the Design Team of Ike's World Challenges!!
This is my second make!

The current Challenge (#40) is Elements...
We are a family of gardeners so my choice of image was easy...


 I decided to use Ike's Gardener with Free Planter
and Earth from elements.

This is the front of my make...the image coloured with Promarkers.



The backing paper reminded me of trellis...this is my husband sitting in my Dad's garden! He had just had a tooth out so he wasn't up to gardening!



But I then decided to make the card into a slider...




Earth was coloured with Promarkers and I added a frame as shown!



I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new DT position and love the slider card and great images love the photo too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is brilliant - yes.. it does look like trellis :-D Fabulous creation Susan and a great photo of that lovely garden. Thanks for making this for me :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.