Pages

Friday, 5 June 2015

LOC Challenge #81


The Challenge that starts today at Left of Center
is 'For The Girls'
sponsored by Simply Betty Stamps



I used Monsterific Ali which comes complete with Sentiment, coloured with Promarkers.

I made a tag...



The background was done on a gelli plate and trimmed to size,
 then matted onto some purple card.

I then added the fussy cut image and sentiment trimmed to a rectangle.
Finally I added buttons (from Mumbai) and some faux velvet ribbon.




Do pop over to LOC to see the other great makes - and join in the Challenge!

(You know how I love orange! I just received a totally unexpected happy post
from Jean Elford - a friend in Chic Craftique - lots of shades of orange!!


Woohoo!!)

Happy Crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!