Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Origami

Recently my daughter and I have been having a go at origami...
Somehow she has set up our printer to automatically throw out regular instruction sheets from www.creaselightening .co.uk


Anyway I started thinking about whether I could put some folds on my ATCs...

I started with some lovely Japanese origami paper and made some 2.5 by 3.5 rectangles
and matted them with some Japanese script - just an image found online - so I hope it doesn't say anything improper!!

( I checked with my friend Chikako - she said  The script is hard to read. Appears to be a part of a private correspondence. Perhaps from a novel? Since difficult to decipher, it should be alright to use the text. )

I then folded some very simple shapes and added them with brads...



Origami heart...


Origami windmill...



Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Perfect ATC's for our text challenge at Wicked Wednesday - thanks so much for joining us Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your origami, such a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.