Friday, 24 July 2015

LOC #88


The Challenge that starts today at Left of Center
is 'USE TEXTURE'
sponsored by ROSEY HEARTS



I have two makes for you today - the first uses this image - Jelly babe




And I made three ATCs...


The baby was coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.
 I then had fun making the backgrounds.
I used a glue and seal type glue to add embossed paper and then textured shapes to three 2.5 by 3.5 chipboard rectangles.
When dry I painted them with white gesso.



I then added blue using Inka Gold. 



Finally I added the images...






Great fun!




For my second make I used Girltangle coloured with Promarkers.



 This time I used a pop out card blank.



I matted the middle section with spider web embossed paper. and added a  few stamped spiders.
Texture was also added using webby ribbon and feathers - finally I added some gems and flowers.




Happy Crafting! Looking forward to seeing your LOC projects!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you made the the textured backgrounds, they look great, I must try this! And the baby girl image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!