Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 20 August 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN GDT#2

I was very pleased to have the opportunity to be a guest designer for



The current Challenge is to pick THREE from


Remember at the beginning of the Challenge I decided to create a fat page
 and this was the first side!




 Today I am showing you how I made the second side...

Again my first pick is PURPLE...

I decided to use some of that beetroot liquid in a spray bottle.
Here I am spraying on water colour paper through a Clarity Stamps Stencil



I decided this was 'Lenore'!



Again I added Seedless Preserves around the edges and then overstamped using masks with Smeared Ink stamps - a raven and a skull, Poe himself, some texture stamps
 and parts of 'The Raven'.


Two sides done!!



After this fat page I also made a card using Cats, Lace and faux Stitching...


This time my inspiration is the Poe short story 'The Black Cat'.
I used some SU paper on the card base with an aperture cut using a nesting die to reveal the image. This was the SLSlines new release Happy Cat, coloured with Promarkers.
Using a fineliner I added faux stitching around the image.

I added lace, a noose and a sentiment from Graphic 45 An Eerie tale.



Hope you will take a look at the other makes at Quoth the Raven -
and join in!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.