Pages

Thursday, 20 August 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN GDT#2

I was very pleased to have the opportunity to be a guest designer for



The current Challenge is to pick THREE from


Remember at the beginning of the Challenge I decided to create a fat page
 and this was the first side!




 Today I am showing you how I made the second side...

Again my first pick is PURPLE...

I decided to use some of that beetroot liquid in a spray bottle.
Here I am spraying on water colour paper through a Clarity Stamps Stencil



I decided this was 'Lenore'!



Again I added Seedless Preserves around the edges and then overstamped using masks with Smeared Ink stamps - a raven and a skull, Poe himself, some texture stamps
 and parts of 'The Raven'.


Two sides done!!



After this fat page I also made a card using Cats, Lace and faux Stitching...


This time my inspiration is the Poe short story 'The Black Cat'.
I used some SU paper on the card base with an aperture cut using a nesting die to reveal the image. This was the SLSlines new release Happy Cat, coloured with Promarkers.
Using a fineliner I added faux stitching around the image.

I added lace, a noose and a sentiment from Graphic 45 An Eerie tale.



Hope you will take a look at the other makes at Quoth the Raven -
and join in!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!