Pages

Friday, 25 September 2015

LOC #97


The Challenge that starts today at Left of Center
is 'RIP IT UP'
sponsored by ODDBALL ART CO



The image I used was Jack's Box of Horror ..


I love making ATCs - such small pieces of art - and the chance to use up scraps!!
Today I have made an ATC triptych...




 I printed three copies of the image and added colour  with Promarkers, ripped them out, distressed the edges with 'Spiced Marmalade' and added googly eyes.



The base is a 7.5 by 3.5 inches rectangle scored to make 3 ATC sized rectangles...matted with distressed scraps...





I added the images with springs!






Happy Crafting!
 Looking forward to seeing your LOC projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!