Pages

Friday, 4 September 2015

September Challenge at Dragons Lair




I do hope you will join in with the September Challenge in the Dragons Lair...
The theme is a Photo Inspiration.
Makes should be inspired by the above image!

Play along this month for a chance to win 5 pounds to spend in the STORE!


I am adding the next month to my calendar:





I am adding my 9th month using Dragons Lair Designs flower pot which is from

Flowers for Mum coloured with Promarkers.



The green base layer is a Sarah paper from




Each image and the calendar sheet are bordered with die cut frames.
Finally I added flowers from my stash.





Hope to see YOUR makes in the Dragons Lair Challenge...

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!