Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 9 December 2015

The Fifth Day of Creepmas



Here's the Blog List - hope you will hop through and look at all the super makes...

Fiona
Black Dragon
Susan R YOU ARE HERE!!
Rebecca
Jessica
Suzi
Airless Chambers
Deborah
Susan S
Val
Sarah
Kat
Leigh
Lady Brayton
Sue

And yes...I am Jolly Blogging again...

On the 5th day of Creepmas....




This was my make for the 5th day of Creepmas last year - part of a fat page book - the reason I am showing you this again is because you could win that book here -

...and I want to get some of you singing again!!


This year I am making a concertina book - each day you will see a little more!
 Each page is decorated with creepy, quirky or creepy cute images  including lots of ATCs.
Gradually it will become more embellished...

I am showing you a few things today...

Yesterday I showed you this page for Ike's World Challenges



This is the other side to this page...


The ATC uses Snow Fun from Dr Digi...



In November I came across these super creepy cute images from Vera Lane


Using Word I combined the images as shown and then with Promarkers and glitter I added colour. I layered each on a scrap of coloured card and then on a black rectangle - then I added embellishments...



I really liked the result so decided to use the images again...here is a tag which I will link to
Ike's Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Just card and fussy cut Promarker coloured image.
'Party' is made of letters from my stash...




and today's page...party time!!



I matted and layered the page with red card and flocked party hat paper adding a black hat with bling embellishment.

The ATC was red card layered with handmade background (shaving foam and food colour) and then the image - coloured with Promarkers
 and black hat with bling embellishment added.



Happy Hopping!!



6 comments:

  1. The brickwork goes well with the tree and skellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so darling. Beautiful enjoyable art as always Susan. Thanks for sharing something so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much eye candy! Love all your re-shares & today's offering, totally love the girl & cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness - what an awesome array of delightful kitty cards :-) Thank you for making one with some of my images in there :-D
    Thank you too for joining me at SUYP CATS ONLY CHALLENGES and good luck in the Vote :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is fab. She looks so grumpy. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little ghoul with her puppy. The pages are great
    This would be a wonderful book to have as a keepsake and as something to
    look at when the world is going crazy and I need something fun to ground me.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.