Pages

Wednesday, 6 April 2016

New Challenge at Create and Inspire




Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire

Our challenge is always "anything goes"

This fortnight's fabulous sponsor is

A Day For Daisies


I have used Stick Horse Ride coloured with blendable pencil crayons.
I have fussy cut this and placed it on a white card base matted
 with a paper from LC Designs.



I added a strip of  yellow spotty ribbon down the apper before adding the image.
I then added butterfly stickers from my stash...


Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the winners from last time and the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

  1. This is sweet.
    Love all of the butterflies around the little girl and her pony
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!