and the theme is 'Women at Work'
Any make with a woman involved at crafts or any of the thousands of jobs we do!
I decided to share two A5 album pages which celebrate me 'working' at a recent crafty retreat with the UK Stampers Network
The first page shows photo snippets from two pages of my journal and a photo of me and my decorated photo canvas:
Cinnamon (large background frame) and Simply Soft (film strip)
on this page plus a die cut swirl.
I used tea dye distress ink around the edges and on the swirl..
and my decorated photo frame:
For this page I have used elements from Dragons Lair Designs
Simply Soft (background and large frame)and Joi Arts (small frame).
I have added garden tools die cuts and used spun sugar distress ink around the edges.
What a good time we had!! I will add this to the
Dragons Lair Sunday Showcase - you still have time to add your make to this - don't forget there's a freebie...!
Hope you will take a look at the wonderful inspirations from my teamies
and join in the challenge!!
Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?
- Dragons Lair Designs Store - A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog - Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog - Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group - Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page - Please do pop over and "Like" our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store - Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley's Creations on craftsUprint - Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs