Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Ike's World Challenges #64


Can you believe it is the last day on May??

Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#64) is "At the Movies"...and this is my midway post...


Make sure you don't miss out on the freebies...

on
 Ike's World Challenge Blog
"Clockwork Orange"

and on Ike's Art Fan Page on Facebook
"Never"

I made a simple card today inspired by 'At the Movies'.
 I used some 'film strip' including some of Ike's images Kooky Katz...do you know how many films have cats in them?



I started by using Serif Craft Artist 2 to put the film strip and background paper 'Smile' together - both of these are from Dragons Lair Designs
I then added the katz...



I printed this out and added colour to the Katz with Promarkers. I then used a pink card base matted with black before layering on the image.
I then added google eyes!








I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World!!

Happy Crafting!







2 comments:

  1. I love this Susan. It really is great fun and a lovely way to use the film strips. The googly eyes look super. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun project.
    Brings a smile to your face.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.