Pages

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

May NEW Releases at SLSlines



Today I want to spotlight a new image from SLSLines 


coloured with Promarkers


I decided to make the image into a triptych...using black card and  DP from my stash to mat and layer a white card blank.


I added a SU BFF stamp...


and another and a selection of buttons...



You will find other SLS New Release makes here

Do have a look at the gorgeous SLSLines images...



Look out for the next Challenge at SLSLines on May 20th.

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. I have a friend who loves sock monkeys.
    these put me in mind of them.
    Have to see about getting them for karen.
    thanks for sharing a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for your comments Mary - I really appreciate them!!

      Delete
  2. Very interesting card using the brightly colored sock monkeys. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!