Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 1 May 2016

New Collection at Dragons Lair

Happy May Day!!

Today, May 1st, a new collection is launched at

Butterfly Garden - this picture gives you just an idea...



I love this collection!!


Once again I was fortunate enough to have a mini kit to play with 
- and I showed you a tag to whet your appetite a few days ago...



This then became part of my May calendar page...this is the start of my page using pale green card and a paper from the collection then some die cut strips from my stash. The calendar page is matted on some more of the green card.






I then added the tag...




As you can see it can still swing on the brad...






Do take a look at Dragons Lair Designs  for all the other lovely makes!

And don't forget to look for the new Challenge on May 6th ...

Happy Crafting!

Susan



Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?


1 comment:

  1. Love May.
    The butterflies are fantastic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.