Pages

Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Dragons Lair Designs Sunday Showcase

Have you entered Sunday's

 Dragons Lair Designs Sunday Showcase?

Not only can you enter your Dragons Lair make to maybe win a prize,
you can also grab a freebie...this week it's this mini-collection:







I decided to use this minikit in the Sunday Showcase
 to display a photo of my husband and brother-in-law
 all organised for the party we had yesterday to celebrate my Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary, Mum's Birthday and Father's Day.

I used Serif Craft Artist 2.






Looking forward to seeing your make in the Dragons Lair!!

And take a look next Sunday for the new Showcase...

Happy Crafting!!





1 comment:

  1. I love the greens.
    such a pretty layout and a wonderful
    keepsake of mom and dad.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!