Monday, 6 June 2016

More mixed media

Just a quick post today to show you my recent journal page.
This picture was given on the facebook group Monthly Art Journal Challenge
as an inspiration for Mexico. I think Frida Kahlo's quote is brilliant!



This is my page:


It started with Color Burst powder puffed over spritzed pages, followed by Distress Ink around the edges. I added Promarker to the photograph and the whole was covered with card flower cut outs and diecuts from self adhesive fabric. I added the quote again printed on my computer.


I will link this to this months More Mixed Media Challenge AG plus purple

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our purple challenge at More Mixed Media – hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!