Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Sneaky Peek...

This weekend I went on a crafty retreat with the UK Stampers Network

I had a great time spending two whole days crafting - and I will gradually tell you all about it...so far I have mentioned the workshop I ran here!

This is an ATC that I made as part of a larger project - but you will have to wait for that until I have finished the rest!!


I started by making a background with layers of PaperArtsy paints, the orange being sponged on the top. Love the colours!
I cut out an ATC shape using an ATC die and distressed the edge with Vintage Photo distress ink. I then overstamped various stamps with black Stazon. 
The sentiment was stamped on another piece of the background, trimmed and also distressed.



Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. This is awesome - thank you for joining us and being a faithful player at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful ATC Susan. Loving the lush colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, love the background. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hot air balloons.
    The background really makes them pop.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!