Pages

Sunday, 10 July 2016

Christmas in July - Another couple of ATCs

These ATCs are Inchies - they feature inch square images amongst other things.

One image is an Inkadinkadoo Santa (top left in each ATC) just stamped with Black Stazon on some wrinkle free distress blackground - mainly brown and orange distress inks on watercolour paper.

 The others are Lunagirl mini Christmas digis.



I started with a rectangle of green card and then red.
 I then followed these with some of the background.
I added a strip of ribbon at the bottom, the various inchies
 and the Inkadinkadoo sleigh and reindeers on top - cut out and distressed around the edges.

Finally I added ribbon and a Christmas brad.



I think I prefer this second one...


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage images and traditional red and green. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much bundled up into tiny packages! Thx for sharing it with us over at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity☃

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!