Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Create and Inspire Inspiration




Today a new challenge starts Create and Inspire !


Our challenge is always "anything goes".
This time our challenge is a little different as it is
"Just For Fun"

I have a tag for you today:




I like to play with mixed media - and in this I have used paint, sprays and distress ink forming several layers in the background. I have then overstamped with a script stamp in turquoise and an image stamp in black Stazon.
Finally I added ribbons,a feather, a die cut flourish and a bow!





I have decided to step down from the Create and Inspire Design Team so this will be my final make for Create and Inspire. I have enjoyed using all the images from the sponsors -
 Thank you very much!
- and I have enjoyed working with and being inspired by the team! 
I am sure I will meet you again around blogland!
Bye and good luck to you all!



Happy Crafting!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!