Pages

Saturday, 30 July 2016

New Release at Imagine That Digis by Kris



I have just realised that this post didn't appear as scheduled - sorry that it's late!

I wanted to show you my make with the newly released collection



Of course, as a child of the 60s, I remember all this!!

Here is my card:



I decided to make a simple gatefold card using a 4 inch strip from a 12 by 12 scored at 2, 4, 8 and 10 inches. I matted each fold with papers from my stash and then added Hippie Aud, precoloured and cut out, to the right hand side.


I then added many of the sentiments from the collection, printed and die cut into different shapes.







Remember there is still a little time to enter the current
 Imagine That Creative Playground challenge...

Happy Crafting!







1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!