Pages

Saturday, 20 August 2016

New Challenge At SLSLines


Today a new Challenge starts at SLSLINES!

Once again I am showing you a journal page...

and I am using two images from SLSLines


Runaway Bride in Wedding DressVoodoo King, Baron Samedi



I coloured them with Promarkers, cut them out and added them to my journal:


I started with color burst powders on my pages with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink around the edges.I then added green mesh before the images.


I then added a variety of embellsiments.



You will find other SLS  makes here

Do have a look at the gorgeous SLSLines images...


Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. I have to get the color burst out of the
    bag and play with them.
    fun pages.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!