Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Sunday Showcase in the Dragon's Lair


Last Sunday another Dragons Lair Designs Sunday Showcase was posted.


You can enter your Dragons Lair make to maybe win a prize...


and also grab a freebie...this week it's this mini-collection:

M'Ladies Boudoir




 I decided to use this minikit in the Sunday Showcase
using photos of my daughter and I and the lovely flowers in Long Eaton at the moment!




I used Serif Craft Artist 2 and my layout is totally digital.


I was delighted to find this digital layout



was featured at Digitally Sweet Challenges

I am going to also link today's layout
to Digitally Sweet Challenges #153 
and once again I was featured!!







Looking forward to seeing your make in the Dragons Lair!!

And take a look this Sunday for the new Showcase...

Happy Crafting!!






4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are gorgeous.
    The flowers are beautiful.
    So abundant.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.